921 A Ave (The Beach House)

921 A Ave (The Beach House)

Flagg Coastal Homes completed a major remodel and addition to this historic home which was built in 1896 and moved to its current site in 1912. This 3,000 square foot home now contains 4-bedrooms and 4-baths and features a 60-in. Le Cornue dual fuel range The construction plan for this house consisted of preserving the front three rooms and adding approximately 2,000 square feet of new construction Flagg acquired the home in 2008 and sold it in 2011. The kitchen was featured in RENOVATION STYLE Magazine “Ultimate Kitchen 2010”.

Comments are closed.